Have a question or want to join the community? Join the Arbitraging telegram group.
Jump to any page below:
- Getting Started
- Registering your Account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Quick Reference
- Other Media
Arbitraging is a new cryptocurrency project which is both an ERC-20 token (ARB) and an easy-to-use hosted arbitrage bot that launched publicly on April 15th, 2018. A few highlights about the platform:
- ARB tokens are purchased with ETH and can be put into an automated arbitraging bot
- Profits from arbitraging are paid out every 24 hours at 4:00 AM UTC in ARB
- Minimum investment into arbitrage bot requires at least $250 USD
- In 30 days, arbitrage bot will often yield between 20-30% profit
- Funds can be put into the bot or pulled out anytime (once activated), no lock-ins for funds
- Market fluctuations up or down do not affect profits
- ARB tokens can also be purchased on external exchanges
Read more to learn more or check out our getting started guide to sign up now.
How does this Arbitraging platform work?
Arbitraging is a hosted arbitrage platform powered by an ERC20 cryptocurrency. The platform works like this:
- You deposit ETH into your account wallet on the platform from metamask or MEW
- You move the ETH to the internal exchange
- You exchange the ETH for ARB tokens at current price
- You can transfer these ARB tokens into the arbitrage bot (aBot)
- Transferring ARB into aBot sells the tokens at their current aBot price (NOT IE price !) for USD.
- Every day at 4am UTC, the aBot processes any pending funds to insert into the bot and pays out your cut of the profits from the arbitrage bot in ARB tokens.
- Your ARB profits can then be held as ARB, reinvested in aBot or exchanged back to ETH
- That's all there is to it! Every day you continue getting paid out between 0.5-1% based on aBot's 24 hour yield.
- You can withdraw ARB tokens or any exchanged ETH back to your MEW or metamask wallet anytime.
How do I get started using this?
To get started using Arbitraging, follow the steps below:
- Purchase Ethereum
- Setup Metamask
- Register an Account
- Transfer ETH to Wallet
- Exchanging ETH to ARB
- Activating aBot with ARB
- Transfer Profits to Metamask
Prefer to watch a video? Check out this video on Youtube
Here's a few quick links you might find helpful:
- Official Whitepaper
- CoinGecko ARB Stats
- ARB on CoinExchange
- Telegram price bot and Telegram group
- ARB Token on Etherscan
- ARB Internal Exchange Wallet
- Arbitraging Project Roadmap
- ARB Data Charts
Still have questions?
Check out our detailed frequently asked questions page!